PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS, VERY PICKY PROFESSOR
Goal: Develop a clinical practice question using PICO(T) that focuses on a clinical issue to improve the quality of care.
1. As a team, you will identify a clinical problem/opportunity, draft a PICOT question.
2. Review the literature (using the articles you are reading for your weekly summaries, if possible), make recommendations.
3. Create a poster and add it onto your last slide of your PowerPoint presentation to disseminate your findings.
- The presentation should be original work and logically organized in current APA 7 ed style including citation of references MUST BE PUBLISHED FROM 2017-NOW)
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. PUBLISHED FROM 2017 UP TO NOW
- PowerPoint presentation with A MINIMUM OF 10 CONTENT SLIDES, excluding the title slide and the reference slide.
- Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- NO WEBSITES ALLOWED. MUST BE ARTICLES. INCLUDE volume and doi, if possible.
Plagiarism %: less than 10%