MINE IS RELATES TO PATIENT SAFETY IN MILITARY HEALTHCARE. DEVELOP A P QUESTION RELATED TO PICOT!!!!!!
i currently work for a military health clinic which is small.
Conduct and document a literature search to critically review, analyze, and synthesize evidence substantiating three health care or public health challenges faced by your prospective practicum site and the populations it serves, or organizations with similar characteristics and populations served. Support your descriptions of the scope, magnitude, and impact of each challenge with relevant and timely evidence.
- Describe your prospective practicum site or similar organization and the populations it serves.
- Describe the type of organization and the kind of health care or public health services it provides.
- Describe the populations the organization serves.
- Summarize the organization’s mission and goals, and identify key stakeholders.
- Substantiate three challenges that your prospective practicum site or similar organization and its client populations currently face.
- Describe each challenge.
- Cite evidence from the literature that establishes the existence and significance of each challenge.
- Summarize the scope and magnitude of the organizational challenges.
- Describe the extent, severity, and size of the problems related to each challenge.
- Describe current publicly reported statistics, metrics, or both, showing the magnitude of each challenge, compared to benchmarks.
- Substantiate the negative impact of the challenges on your prospective practicum site or similar organization and its client populations.
- Outline the negative impact of each challenge, including how each affects quality of care, operations, and other aspects of the organization.
- Describe the negative impact of each challenge on the industry, client populations, and organization.
- Support main points, assertions, arguments, conclusions, or recommendations with relevant and credible evidence.
- Assess the relevance and credibility of information sources.
- Use paraphrasing and summarization to represent ideas from external sources.