Group # 2
Topic: Partner Violence
The group project research paper must have a minimum of 2000 words – main body (does not include the title page, abstract, or reference pages). Times New Roman, Size 12, and 5 references about that topic (4 of them most be research articles). The criteria exposed in your paperwork must be exclusively based on peer reviewed article, and I will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements. A formal paper using APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5 will be submitted via Assignment Submission. This paperwork must be submitted on week # 12 (Sunday, July 26 at 11:59 PM EST), so that you have plenty of time to start collecting literature.
The paper should include the following:
- What is Partner Violence ?
- Statistics / Incidence
- Dynamics of Partner Violence (Psychosocial and Cultural)
- Psychological Factors
- Cycle of Violence
- Interventions Strategies / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
- Other considerations in the management of Partner Violence (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this social issue.
Examine evidence-based practice guidelines / research, nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems, implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults victims of partner violence.
- What is Partner Violence? – 10 points
- Statistics / Incidence – 10 points
- Dynamics of Partner Violence / Theories (Psychosocial and Cultural) (at least 3) – 9 points
- Psychological Factors (at least 3) – 9 points
- Cycle of Violence – 10 points
- Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological) (at least 2 in each category) – 12 points
- Other considerations in the management of Partner Violence (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder – 10 points
- References: At least 5 reference sources – 4 of them most be research articles – 15 points
- APA style – 15 points