Discussion Question 1
Defining Environmental Health
The term “environment” can be interpreted in many ways, depending on the context and perspective. Start by looking up the term “environment” in several dictionaries. Take note of the differences and similarities of each definition and any examples that might be used to describe the term. Then think about the implications of these definitions on the specific meaning of the term “environmental health.”
In your response, address the following:
- Summarize the meanings of the term “environment” (indicate which dictionaries you used) and contrast this with the definition of environment provided in the readings and lectures for this week.
- Provide your own perspective on the meaning of the term “environmental health.”
Support your answers with appropriate research and reasoning and initiate comments on the postings of at least two of your peers.
- Summarized the meanings of the term “environmental health” and contrasted the definition with the readings and lectures for the week.
- Provided the perspectives on the meaning of the term “environmental health.”
- Supported answers with appropriate research and reasoning and initiated comments on the postings of at least two peers.